Your Title Text

Alcoholic Beverage Commission Bonds

Conduct Surety, Performance, and Tax Bonds

Our independent agent is ready and willing to give you the best quote for your bonding needs.  We have at least 3 non-captive bonding sources therefore guaranteeing you the best rate that can be found.

The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission requires the following bonds for certain permits:

Conduct Surety Bond: $5,000.00 or $10,000.00
All bars, night clubs, etc., are required to maintain a Conduct Surety Bond for the first 3 years of business. The normal bond is $5,000.00. However, if your business is located within 1,000 feet of a school and is not inside the city limits of Houston, you will need a $10,000.00 bond. Off-premise type permit businesses (liquor stores, grocery stores, etc.) that are located within 1,000 feet of a school are also required to obtain a $10,000.00 bond.

Performance Bond: $2,000.00
This bond is required of all bars, night clubs, etc., that hold a Wine and Beer Retailer’s Permit or Beer Retailer’s On-Premise License and are located within Harris, Dallas, or Tarrant Counties. This bond doubles for every violation that occurs at the premises for which the bond is issued.

Mixed Beverage Tax Bonds: $7,500.00
Required by the State Comptroller’s office for at least the first 2 years of business for all Mixed Beverage Permits (Bars and Restaurants).

Other Tax or Permit Bonds: Various Amounts
Required for all wholesalers, importers, carriers, and determined by the type of permit application and the amount of sales per month.

Click here to download ABLS Bond Form.
Website Builder